Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Uniform




The latest issue of Lucky magazine had a great article about creating your own personal summer uniform. So as I reread the article yesterday I decided to challenge myself to do just that. First of all I had to do a little spring cleaning to clear my mind and my wardrobe! As I attempted to edit my closet and my inspiration notebook, i realized the answer was right in front of me: the Dries Van Noten inspired look of luxe jacket, longer tee and cargo pants was perfect. My version includes a sequin jacket and silk top both thrifted and paired with a great pair of army green Levis I found. Paired with one of my favorite recent finds: a pair of Vince Camuto heels that looked very Alexander Wang to me. Voila! A great start to my summer uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment