Friday, May 28, 2010

Marine Biology




This weekend I'm headed to the beach. So of course I am thinking about marine inspired looks. I don't know why, must be the whole buried treasure thing, but going to the beach always makes me think of charm bracelets and pearl jewelry. Some of my favorites are attached including my new sea anemone bracelet from Target. My outfit is inspired by all the nautical looks for spring including a recent favorite movie "Coco Avant Chanel" in which Coco Chanel wears a striped nautical shirt from her trip to Deauville, France. Plus my Steve Madden Luxe sky high wedges with patent leather clouds to hope for sunny weather. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The sea offers so much inspiration. Love the jewelry, a sort of "Davy Jones" locker managerie. LOve those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete