Monday, May 17, 2010

Favorite Blog Inspired Search



The first fashion blog I ever read became my favorite: The Glamourai written by Kelly Framel. The first post I read regarded one of Kelly's big obsessions: Dries Van Noten. After several posts about this fashion designer, I decided to take a closer look at what all the fuss was about. Dries Van Noten makes beautiful clothes that flatter a women's figure but also uses the most exotic and unusual fabric combinations. One of my favorite looks from 2010 Spring/Summer is a cargo type pant shown with a collarless jacket plus the most beautiful seed pearl necklaces. The look is fresh and casual yet dressy and feminine at the same time.

Since eyeing those beautiful necklaces I have been searching for similar ones. Finally found two together after looking for months! I can now attempt a Dries Van Noten look at a fraction of the cost with my own cargo pants and a great J. Crew jacket I picked up at an outlet store for 90% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment