Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Heart




Went to see latest installment of the "Twilight" series, "Eclipse" today. This is my favorite book of the series and now my favorite movie as well. Love the back story inclusion in this one. Will not give anything away to anyone who has not read or seen yet! My outfit (although not remotely as gorgeous as the Cullen's clothes in the movie) is a recently thrifted Bebe sweater with fur collar, skinny jeans and Nine West polka dot flats paired with some vampire worthy rings. I love the black and white rose pattern on the sweater paired with the soft fur collar.

2 comments:

  1. Oh- waiting to see this installment of the Twilight saga. Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater looks awesome. Nice to know we've got another 4th of July fan...me too. Although I dislike loud fireworks, go figure.

    Be sure to post your Americana inspired outfit. Looking forward in seeing your stars and spangles, lady.

    ReplyDelete