Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm in Love and I Don't Care Who Knows





My husband and me were having a philosophical conversation this weekend about why we end up loving certain clothes and others just don't work. Why is it that certain clothes just "fit" on every level- on your body, in your comfort zone and in your life style and some never make it out of your closet? We shop at thrift stores all the time and we have learned how to spot those items that work for us. But of course it is an ongoing process with style, ever changing and evolving. Here are a few things I love right now and that I rely on when I need an extra boost. I think it comes down to how the clothes or accessories makes you feel. These favorites make me smile with confidence: I never leave home without my favorite black Ray Ban sunglasses, the Kenneth Jay Lane bangles work with everything, my go to navy Michael Kors military jacket and my quilted metallic Calvin Klein ballet flats. What works for you?

3 comments: