Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Leopard with Everything


Recently my favorite blogger, Kelly Framel mentioned in an interview that she treated leopard print as a neutral because it went with everything. I said "what the heck is she talking about?" to myself at the time and proceeded to forget about the comment. Several weeks past and I spotted a beautiful leopard print silk French Laundry blouse for $4.99 at a thrift store. Hopefully you can see the lovely muted color of the blouse which I loved. I brought the blouse home and hung it along side a pair of army green cargo pants. It looked great. Suddenly Kelly's comment came flooding back... maybe leopard was a great neutral like khaki and goes with everything! This week I plan to explore just how my lovely new blouse goes with almost everything in my closet.

1 comment:

  1. How am I missing your posts on this? Boo! Gorgeous blouse and what a deal for 4.99!

    ReplyDelete