Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Heart Wayfarers




My sunglasses have taken center stage this week so I decided to show my whole collection. My sunglasses theory is simple and the same as Rachel Bilson, actress, fashionista and new Sunglasses Hut blogger: Nothing works better than Ray Ban Wayfarers. The classic shape works with every face shape but especially a square shape like mine. I even have a Marc Jacobs Wayfarer style pair. I display my shades in an antique tray and keep them out on my counter for easy access. Sunglasses are a great fashion statement but also a very healthy choice for your eyes!

2 comments:

  1. I heart sunglasses and wayfarers are high on my fave list of sunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rayban's are such classics. I personally rock those silly round '60's style sunglasses, but lately I've been drawn to the "wayfarer" shape. Perhaps because they are so universally flattering, or maybe because they are so damn cool.

    ReplyDelete