Friday, July 30, 2010

The Perfect Fall Handbag(s)



My husband and me love to garage sale together. He is always looking for "good" signs that will lead to a great sale. We laugh as we look for signs neatly written or with funny sayings. Such a sign lead us to a nice older couples' moving sale. I browsed through the items and found a lot of nice clothes, but alas too big. Then I spotted a rack of purses. The first one I touched felt like amazing leather, so I looked inside and discovered a vintage Coach handbag from the 70s. It had a beautiful dark green leather with a patina that only comes from age. Next I noticed a nice red patent leather clutch. I quickly grabbed up both and asked how much. I paid a $1.00 for each! Love them both and they fit perfectly with my Fall vintage inspired story...

No comments:

Post a Comment